Biography of Mary Kom :
Indian professional female boxer Mary Kom is the best female boxer in the world, born on 1 March 1983, MC Mary is also known as Mangte Chungneijang. Mary is a From Kangathei, Manipur.
Early Life :
She did school from Loktak Christian Model high school. And Magnificent Mary did her graduation from Churachandpur College. Mary struggles a lot during school days And she does work on the farm at a very small age, While she was in school.
However, all the resistances created Mary stronger and additional resilient by the day, Mary proved that boxing was In her blood. Mary Kom has two children, Rechungvar and Khupneivar and is married to K Only Kom.
Mary participated at the State Boxing Championships, she won the trophy in the state championship. After, Tonpa Saw his daughter’s image in the native newspaper. And Father set to finally support her. While she loves to play different Sports Throughout schooling days.
However, she started following Manipuri boxer, Dingko Singh. While he was her boxing inspiration. Mary Kom wasn’t a scholar. She even failing at school. However, she knew her strength and determined to continue her passion At any price.
She is publicly referred to as Mc Mary Kom (Magnificent Mary). Mary Kom is a five-time World Boxing Champion And she is the only boxer to win a medal in every one of the six world championships. She is currently ranked as Number-4 in the Flyweight category of AIBA World Women’s Ranking.
- Magnificent Mary came in boxing in 2000. Mary Kom coach is K. Kosana Meitei.
- In the 2001 year, MC mary debuts at World level International Boxing Association Girl’s World Boxing. winning a medal within the forty-eight-kilo weight class.
- Magnificent Mary won at the forty-five-kilo weight category at the second International Boxing Association Girl’s World Boxing Championship in Turkey in the 2002 year. Also she won three-time international level AIBA Women’s World between 2001-2006.
- Mary won the silver medal in the Asian Women’s Boxing Championship in India in 2008.
- In 2009, Mary won the gold medal in Asian indoor games in Vietnam.
- Mary won her fifth gold medal in Kazakhstan in 2010.
- In 2012, Mary Kom is the only women qualify for the Olympics and she won bronze medal Medal.
- At the flyweight category in Korea, she won a gold medal in 2014.
- She was paid twenty-five lakhs for the 2014 Priyanka-starer biopic titled ‘Mary Kom’. Meanwhile, this film motivated so many people.
- She is the first best Indian woman boxer who won a gold medal in the Asian Games. And Mary Kom is the first professional boxer awarded by Padma Bhushan. Also, MC Mary Kom is a member of the Rajya Sabha when being nominative by the President of India in 2016.
- After the next 2 years, she won the World Championship. According to a report, Mary Kom’s earnings post-Olympics was calculable to be about to Rs 3 crores.
- The Rajasthan state governments providing fifty lakhs for the Olympic medal winner. And she get it.
- So Most of her financial gain was from tournament earnings and whole endorsements.
- While she considered as one of the best women boxer in India. And Also mary is considered as best at the flyweight category weight. Above all, she made Country proud of her talent.
- Also, she do humatarian work like teaches the poor people youngster. In addition, she believes and did work for wild animal support.
- Mary Also has her Boxing school Where she trains youngster for national and international level.
- She is nominated for most entertaining Sportperson. And Achieve so many awards In her career.
Biography of Mary Kom - NO.1 Queen With Her Achievement
Biography of Mary Kom : Indian professional female boxer Mary Kom is the best female boxer in the world, born on 1 March 1983, MC Mary is also known as Ma