Sumit Nagal ATP Ranking Improved Again to 129th
Indian tennis player Sumit nagal has moved up six places to 129 in ATP on Monday. Above all, Nagal made it to the semifinal of ATP Challenger Campinas last week. In the semifinal, he needs to beat Juan ficovich of Argentina. Earlier, he is successful in earning the title challenger clay-court tournament in Buenos aires.
Sumit Nagal, who reached Semis of Campinas Challenger last week, continues to make progress wrt rankings; jumps 6 spots to be at Career Best World No. 129 in latest ATP Singles rankings.
More power to you @nagalsumit pic.twitter.com/6SKQqwQxEw
— India_AllSports (@India_AllSports) October 7, 2019
Sumit Nagal reaches 136th rank
he wins the ATP Challenger title in Buenos airs and achieves 135th rank. Sumit Nagal vs Federer Where Nagals defeated tennis set’s Roger Federer in Switzerland in the first round of his first Grand Slam US Open.
Sumit won the challenger trophy twice in his career. Earlier, he won the Bengaluru open in 2017. Next, Nagal won the Wimbledon boys doubles title in 2015. and he wins the junior grand slam title. Also, Sumit represents the Indian team in the Davis cup.
There are no changes in the top 10 rankings
- Novak Djokovic wins the japan open title and grabs the number one position.
- Spain Rafael Nadal is in the second position.
- Switzerland’s Roger Federer is in the third position.
- Russia’s Daniil Medvedev is in the fourth position.
- Later, the Dominic Thiem of Austria wins the china open title and he is in the fifth position.
- Even more Alexander zverev of Germany is in the sixth position.
- Stefanos Tsitsipas of greek grabs the seventh position.
- Kei Nishikori of Japan is in eight position.
- Karen Khachanovof Russia is in the ninth position.
- Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain is in the 10th place.
- David’s Goffin of Belgium has gained one place and has moved up to the 14th position. While He has pushes Borna Coric of Croatia to the 15th place.
Sumit Nagal's ATP Ranking Improved Again | Achieved 129 Rank
Sumit Nagal ATP Ranking Improved Again to 129th Indian tennis player Sumit nagal has moved up six places to 129 in ATP on Monday. Above all, Nagal made it